- When will paperbacks for Sins & Needles, On Every Street, Shooting Scars, and Bold Tricks be available?
Paperbacks will be available from Grand Central Publishing in 2014/2015. I did give readers ample amount of time to purchase the self-pubbed paperbacks before they were pulled.
- When will your books be available at Barnes & Noble or Kobo?
It’s up to them. I have no control over it. Usually a week to a month after release on Amazon. You should buy a Kindle.
- Will your books be made into a movie or TV series?
An author can’t just make her books into a movie. She has to have the support and the backing of a production studio. Both EIT and TAT are being shopped around, however until someone takes an interest in it, nothing will be done with them.
Release Date FAQs
- When does Shooting Scars come out?
The e-book comes out on August 20th. Paperbacks will be available from Grand Central Publishing in 2014/2015.
Pre-order Shooting Scars here: http://www.amazon.com/Shooting-Scars-Artists-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00DG8ZY7W
- When does Bold Tricks come out?
The e-book comes out on October 15th. Again, paperbacks will be available from Grand Central Publishing 2014/2015.
Pre-order Bold Tricks here: http://www.amazon.com/Bold-Tricks-Artists-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00DG8ZYA4
- When does Lost in Wanderlust come out?
Lost in Wanderlust will be released when I have the time to write it. Due to readers and publishers demands, it keeps getting pushed back.
- When does Veiled (Ada Palomino #1) come out?
Veiled, Ada Palomino’s spinoff will come out Fall 2014.
- When does The Devil’s Reprise (Devil’s #2) come out?
The Devils Reprise is out in October 2013.
- When does Ashes to Ashes (EIT #8) come out?
Ashes to Ashes will come out by the end of 0f 2013.
- Note: Goodreads is a great place to find release dates. If you have more questions about the release dates of my other books, go there.
Here is a list to all my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/4785031.Karina_Halle
Book Signing Info
- Will you have books available at the signings you are attending?
I will have books at all signings but they will be small amounts. I won’t have every single book either but I will make sure to have The Devils Metal, Darkhouse and the latest EIT book available. Sometimes I’ll have others, such as Lying Season.
- What book signings are you attending?
You can find all of the upcoming signings here: https://khalle.wordpress.com/events/
- Team Javier or Team Camden?
- Which of your upcoming books are you most excited to write?
Bold Tricks because it’s the last of the Trilogy and their journey. Also, The Devil’s Reprise because I miss the characters and the setting.
- Which of your books are you most proud of?
Sins & Needles.
- Red wine or white wine?
White in the summer.