I wrote that title in the third person, not because I’m turning into George Costanza, but because it’s easier for search engines to pick up. Sadly I’m busy writing most of the time (when I’m not cuddling with my fiance or dog in our 1930’s sunny farmhouse we just moved into -yep, had to throw that in there because it’s just so awesome), so I can’t always answer the same questions on my Facebook and Twitter. Sooooooo hopefully people can see this and get up to date with all the newest happenings. Because, I know, life changes quickly!
1. There is no Little Fifteen. I get this question way too much…There IS NO LITTLE FIFTEEN. Instead we have the Ada Palomino Series coming out late 2014, starting with Veiled, which you can add to your Goodreads here. NOTE: The series isn’t YA but NA…but Ada is 17…the thing is, I hate categorizing books this way. I don’t write into a genre, as you know. But it’s a teen – a realistic teen. There will be sex and swearing and ghosts…nothing graphic or erotic, but you know…it happens!
2. Bold Tricks is the final book in the Artist Trilogy and it comes out October 15th. You all may hate me for the outcome…but keep in mind, this is my book and their story. I came up with the epilogue of the book WHEN I was writing Sins & Needles. It was always this way. Hope you enjoy it anyway. I’m fucking proud of this series.
3. The Devil’s Reprise is the sequel to The Devil’s Metal. It comes out in paperback and e-book on October 29th JUST in time for Halloween. It’s sexy and scary and if you’ve NOT read The Devil’s Metal, that’s okay…it’ll make sense as a standalone.
4. Ashes to Ashes is the 8th (second to last) Experiment in Terror book coming out in December 2013. Blurb and cover coming soon!
5. The Artists Trilogy is coming to AUDIOBOOK in Jan-March of 2014! However PAPERBACKS of Sins & Needles, Shooting Scars and Bold Tricks won’t be coming out from Grand Central Publishing until late 2014 (but HOPEFULLY it will be moved up to an earlier date).
6. Also in January, I’m releasing a standalone horror romance. I’ll be including the first chapter in either the Devil’s Reprise or Ashes to Ashes.
7. Dirty Angels…what the hell is that? It’s a new series, three books, revolving around three different characters. It’s romantic suspense. It’s dark and edgy and sexy as hell and the first one will come out in April. The books can be read as standalones and out of order if wanted, but that said I am aiming to have each book, Dirty Angels, Dirty Deeds and Dirty Promises no more than three months apart.
8. Lost in Wanderlust…my Chinese Democracy. When is this coming? Probably no sooner than April…unless Grand Central publishes it. I have to let them offer on it but otherwise I can’t publish any contemporary romance until April as per my contract.
9. The last EIT book – Dust to Dust – is coming in May. *cries*
I have some other books coming next year but I don’t want to commit to anything until I’m actually writing the thing! I hope that clears some stuff up. Stay tuned for cover reveals and blurbs and other fun stuff 🙂